Sunday 19 June 2011

A little post about my previous very long post :)

If anyone ever comes across my little blog they may be put off from reading my ramblings as my first review of Weezer's album Make Believe is, well, rather long LOL and I can't really see anyone wanting to ever read it :( Yes I am a massive fan of them and that really comes across in just how much I have to say on only one album from them :) so with my next review I will try to make it a little bit smaller, but I do so hope someone reads it :D pweaassseeeeee!!!!!!!! If you do read it and still retain some sanity or hate new Weezer with such a passion you want me dead, please don't, I will give you a cookie if you do :) and milky milk.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it being long was too bad, if you review another Weezer thing, it won't be as long because you already have the back story there, I think you just need to avoid walls of text is all. Long things I can deal with, I read Stephen King books lol, but walls of text are never really very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my intention yeah :) I felt I needed to go in to everything about who the band were and the divide of opinion between fans. Plus I ramble, a lot :) Next time I will put bigger spaces between tracks and paragraphs

    ReplyDelete