Saturday 18 June 2011

First ever post YAY

Nowwww I have had my coffee :) I am all ready to sit down and do my first ever blog post!
This is just a short introduction on me and what this blog will be about. I am so organised its unreal, my mum would be proud :D Now since I know no one ever reads "about me" pages :( and all my millions of fans worldwide are always hungry to learn everyting about me, including my shoe size I will tell you lovely people my name is Jessica Whipstaff and I loveee music and games and lots of other things like cookies and white wine. I decided to write a blog because I lovey love to hear peoples thoughts on albums, games and films from when I was younger, I like to see little snapshots of my childhood whenever I can, something to take me back to those happy times when I would save up for weeks and weeks to get a new CD and have to wait for hours at school to go home and give it a spin :) soooo in my infnite wisdom I decided "why not?" Why not put my thoughts out there?
Sometimes if I have something on my mind I may do a few random posts about anything and everything, but mostly this will be rambling on for hours about how awesome the Happy Mondays are :D like sunshine in my brain YAY
Thats it, my intro, all done and dusted :D I feels like I have done something great here today!
Oh, and yes, there will be lots and lots of smileys in my blog, they also make me happy :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm still wondering what your shoe size is, but am happy I worked out how to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That information is kept in a secret filing cabinet housed in a small deli somewhere outside of Alabama :D But I will say I lovey love high heels YAY

    ReplyDelete